Join our team – we’re hiring!
7 April, 2021
Censeo are looking for an experienced and dynamic lead professional, who can deliver measurable success.
Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, an excellent communicator, can work well within a cooperative and friendly team as well as being able to work on their own initiative. The primary focus of the role is to work within the Sales & Marketing team to assess incoming mortgage leads, driving qualified leads towards mortgage advisors
Managing a pipeline of leads through the initial enquiry cycle to successful mortgage appointment will be a key part of the role and will require the use of marketing tools and telephone sales skills.
The successful candidate must proven track record of meeting or exceeding personal targets.
Secondly, show they can multitask and add value to our business. This position will be initially be a home-based role and then office based in London as and when required.
There is significant opportunity for career progression at Censeo Financial.
- Assess inbound mortgage leads using mortgage lending criteria and calculators
- Communicate assessment outcomes to Introducers and potential clients
- Build relationships with client database and promote Censeo services
- Maintain well organised, up-to-date and accurate information and activity reports
- Manage the booking of mortgage appointments for advisors and update introducers of bookings
- Booking review meetings for existing clients
- Demonstrate an ability to interact professionally with potential customers and Introducers via phone, email, telephone conferencing and face to face.
- Work closely within a sales & marketing team and develop cooperative working relationships with all company colleagues;
- Provide accurate and timely information as required to senior management
- Develop a strong knowledge of Censeo USP’s and the affordable housing mortgage market.
- Required Experience – Ideally 1 years’ proven experience in lead generation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Customer service oriented with a positive, well-motivated attitude.
- Conscientious, hard-working and driven to generate sales.
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Competitive salary starting between £20-25K (dependent on skills and experience); opportunity to earn generous rates of target based bonuses;
- 20 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays;
- Eligibility to join Censeo’s Employee benefits
Email Rupi Hunjan on firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this role.
Should you click on any of the links above, you will leave the regulatory site of Censeo. Neither Censeo nor Primis is responsible for the accuracy of information contained within the linked site.